Discussion Starter #5
Just the nav - hated it.
Petrol 37mpg hm wanted nearer 47.
Lots of annoying bleeps all the time :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is something about a Lexus that after spending time with it. You sort of oddly miss it. Particularly the rare and lovely looking NX.

The nav is due and probably has already had a refresh, its the way it trumps ( pardon the pun ) the build and character of the german cars. Maybe its me tired of the German mass sale, "we are doing a sales weekend and you are invited low ball bullshit" they are a lot of money to be the 8th person in your street to have one :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Lol I hear that. I love when they call and say "Hey, we want to give you money for your car and in return you'll get a discounted vehicle from us!" and then you tell them what you have and even though it's less than 5 years old they offer you a hundred dollars over what the wrecking yard will ;)

I've only owned an older Lexus from the 90's and I've owned newer Subarus and what not but I always tell myself I'm going back to a Lexus. Definitely miss it !

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
NEVER trade your car.............always sell private.
really depends who you are, some people that don't know much about cars and spend a small portion of their income on cars will find it better to trade in, selling privately takes some work but in the end you clearly get more, like 5% more.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
khaslkjdhaslkdjhaslkjdhasd hahahahasldkjhaskdjhasldkjhasd
thats amazing - I am using that in my next film hahahahahahahahahahahaa f brilliant I hate them all :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Depending on what vehicle your selling. There's been cases where dealers have offered people a quarter of what the actual vehicle value was.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sometimes they over allow and um and ah just slicing a fraction off their several thousand margin.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Lol precisely ! I don't know.. I see people that so religiously trust dealerships word over everything and they get shafted day in and day out it's ridiculous

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And its getting worse. Carwow will make some changes... but I can't bear it now. You now have to first find a character you like in a dealership..

Makes the point for cheaper leasing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts