Lexus NX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share what you did today with the Lexus NX community!

Example: Installed Yakima Roof rails today going to test them out this weekend :)

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week

Anything goes....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I actually got my front windows tinted today. However I did not like how the front tint color doesn't match the factory color on the back windows from the interior. Exterior, there is minimal difference. I was thinking of tinting the back windows too so it would look similar. But adding on 35% tint on back would make it look like its 5%. Does anyone have the same problem? What would you recommend I do? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I actually got my front windows tinted today. However I did not like how the front tint color doesn't match the factory color on the back windows from the interior. Exterior, there is minimal difference. I was thinking of tinting the back windows too so it would look similar. But adding on 35% tint on back would make it look like its 5%. Does anyone have the same problem? What would you recommend I do? Thanks!
How off is it?

With some of them you have to stand really close to notice the difference and others even from 6-12 feet away you can notice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts