Lexus NX Forum banner

What Are Some Of Your Pro’s & Con’s For The NX 350

5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Mike 
#1 ·
I pick up my new NX just 3 days ago and the first thing on my con list is the steering wheel . It is very smooth almost too smooth , so I guess I’ll have to find a nice cover for it .

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Plant

See less See more
#4 ·
My Con would be Lexus's total inability to manage its supply chains, that will likely lead to an extended wait if you go for a new order. I am in the UK and ordered a NX 350h a year ago, initial delivery was to be Feb 22, now at the end of September and have had many erroneous updates from dealer, with Lexus failing to meet new promised build slots - so 12 months later and the car has yet to be built!

#5 ·
I must have been very lucky because , I went to a dealership with my wife and they had a nice green NX 350 turbo with a camel color interior available to purchase . So we bought it right there and then .
But yes the hybrids are very hard to come by .

#7 ·
Just got our '23 350h last night, spent an hour looking for the second fob, didn't remember getting it anyways. Do the '23's only come with one fob? Salesman said yes?😱 Looks like your phone can also be synced to work as a key, but appears to be thru the app, which is cellular based, and a 3 year trial? Not gonna work in Michigan's U.P., ordered another fob. Gonna need to read the owners manual to get cruise control to work next. I thought the base screen was fine, but I'm a driver, not a socialite.😉 Red w/black. Looks kinda dead in the older year sub forums. I'll try to contribute a little in the mechanical section. Hint - looking at LP Adventure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.