Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
So if I see correctly, it looks like you have a red interior with your blue NX. Could we see some more pictures of your interior? Do you think that the red interior goes with the blue exterior?

I always imagine the red interior going with more neutral exterior colors.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So if I see correctly, it looks like you have a red interior with your blue NX. Could we see some more pictures of your interior? Do you think that the red interior goes with the blue exterior?

I always imagine the red interior going with more neutral exterior colors.
Yes mister, you saw correctly. I wanted to be different from the norm. Plus the interior matches the color of the Alabama Crimson Tide (my college team) so couldn't resist Rolling with the Tide! >:D

The system is not allowing me to attach pics so I'll try to upload in a separate reply/post.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Interior pics attached. .. hopefully ;) Enjoy because this took a lot of persistence on my part.

Attachments

Reactions: gyrlwolf

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interior pics attached. .. hopefully ;) Enjoy because this took a lot of persistence on my part.
These are great shots showing how the exterior and interior colors blend together, how WELL they blend together. Now i'm a bigger fan of this combinaton

·
Registered
800 Posts
I am still not completely convinced either way with the blue/red combination. I think that I'd have to see it in person. I'm still curious about it though. The red interior definitely looks good. I'm just not quite convinced that the red and blue work together.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well variety is the spice of life. :sunglasses: Thank goodness for options. I think a polarizing color combo fits well with the polarizing design.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great find, posting the video here that was included in the article, it helps to also see this color in video:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh the blue with red is fantastic, stunning paint indeed!!!
It helps they used red in a way that doesn't make the combination of a blue exterior and red interior look tacky.

But as the years go on, there might be a chance they'll change their use of interior colors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts