Lexus NX Forum banner

Two cell phones connect automatically

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Love2drive 
#1 ·
Hi Eveyone:

My husband and I just got a NX 450; still learning the software. If he last drove the car and then I next drive it next, his cell phone is still connected and mine is not. I can connect mine if I go through the process each time I drive the car. In order to connect mine, I have to disconnect his. And of course, vice versa. It seems to me it should recognize the person driving and connect their phone or at least have a list pop up and allow touching the correct one to connect. I use an IPhone 12. When I go through the process to connect my phone, I then have to set up the connection in my IPhone Bluetooth settings. Wow, this is cumbersome. What am I not understanding? In our Acura it was a seamless process.

#2 ·
This is good to know. I am on a waiting list for a NX450 plus in hybrid. That sounds like quite an issue. I currently have a 2020 Acura MDX and as you said, it is seamless. Considered another Acura but ready they are going all electric and no hybrids, at least in their SUV line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.