Lexus NX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Seen this, old video, crazy. Just imagine if he was on the road and driving with it like that... not a pretty sight.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Great, now I don't wanna buy a Lexus anymore, WTF!
I don't know about that, this video is not something that should be a deal breaker for you.

It's not like some sort of cancer that will spread across other models, i can't recall hearing anything about it from the media.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its nothing severe, not intended as a post to make others leery it just made me giggle. THis type of thing used to hapen with BMW's Active Steering (I believe thats what it was called), the sensors would fritz and the car had no idea what was happening. Looks like the power assist can't decide...

·
Banned
157 Posts
If it had a normal rack and pinion steering instead of electric, this wouldn't be happening and it would be safe to drive. Electric steering sucks, no feedback from the road, just to save 1/2 mpg, useless tech.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm just wondering if this problem has happened to more than one unit. Seems like the kind of thing that would be reason for a recall. What is the actual problem? How did this happen?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts