Lexus NX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has experienced this happening. It does not happen often, but enough to have it become a worry.

Gradually accelerating from a stop (not hard acceleration) as well as traveling between 25 - 35 MPH - the engine stumbles for a few seconds. Once on a main road a week ago it felt like the engine shut down on me.

Never experienced a problem since buying the vehicle this past Spring. The engine has always run smooth as silk. I figured it was probably a bad tank of gas, but it has occurred with premium fuel from different stations.

Dropped it off at the dealership today and they are keeping it for a couple of days to run tests. They said they have never heard of such an issue with the NX. (but then again they said the same thing when I brought up some other issues mentioned on this forum).

Will be interesting to see if they find anything. Still loving the vehicle.

2015 NX200t
Atomic Silver/Cream
8,000 miles

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have has a similar issue when decelerating.... i called it jerking and someone posted last week they had the same issue too. was your dealer able to solve?

i went to 3-4 dealers and they were unable to replicate so provided no solution...

be careful.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
i have has a similar issue when decelerating.... i called it jerking and someone posted last week they had the same issue too. was your dealer able to solve?

i went to 3-4 dealers and they were unable to replicate so provided no solution...

be careful.
Did you contact Lexus about it? Chances are them opening up a case on it might speed up the process

1 - 7 of 7 Posts