Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy, i’m need and recently did an oil change at 43k at dea. one of the advisor says the NX need to have spark plugs replaced at 45k?? i was shocked when heard but said no thanks and looking around i dont see any post about changing spak plug this early, maybe at 100-120k. just want to ask if this is common lexus or NX thing....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Guy, i’m need and recently did an oil change at 43k at dea. one of the advisor says the NX need to have spark plugs replaced at 45k?? i was shocked when heard but said no thanks and looking around i dont see any post about changing spak plug this early, maybe at 100-120k. just want to ask if this is common lexus or NX thing....
40k is the spark plug interval. The NX is the first Lexus with a turbo so it’s maintenance will be slightly different than past models.
It’s in your maintenance manual btw. Page 52 for year 2019.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm... that’s interesting. I couldn’t find any information on my 2018 owners page regarding this. Anyhow, If this is the case i might have it replaced next time I do oil change...

·
Registered
4 Posts
hmm... that’s interesting. I couldn’t find any information on my 2018 owners page regarding this. Anyhow, If this is the case i might have it replaced next time I do oil change...
In south africa, my nx200t spark plugs got changed at 90k km (56k miles) interval. But our user manual stated a 120k km (75k miles) interval. Now that my warranty and maintenance plan have expired, I'm going to change it as per manual.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.