Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm not sure about those wheel arches. I think I like them at the back better than at the front. I just don't really think that it fits with the design very well. There is already a lot going on and this just muddies the waters.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What? There is no change to the 'design'. Its simply an option to have the mouldings body colour instead of grey plastic..

·
Registered
800 Posts
Ohhh, I see it now. I think I still prefer the black plastic when compared to the white version. I may have a different opinion when the NX is shown in a different color using the body color wheel arches.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I prefer the Eminent White Pearl exterior with the Silver Lining Metallic Arches plus rear bumper instead of black. Nothing is mentioned about the rear bumper, front lower lip spoiler & mudguards? Would like to see in the US.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
That's how it should be, all body colored... it looks like a true premium ride which with the black pieces...the same cannot be said.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I prefer the White exterior with the stock Black mouldings. I saw those moulding on Ebay. There about $2,000 and come in 10 different colors.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Seems a bit expensive for plastic mouldings, but such is the nature of the auto parts industry. I'd be interested to see some two tone versions of this. I think that there is the potential for some really cool looks using that.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seems a bit expensive for plastic mouldings, but such is the nature of the auto parts industry. I'd be interested to see some two tone versions of this. I think that there is the potential for some really cool looks using that.
they're through the link in my OP...

·
Registered
30 Posts
We have yet to see it but the day someone puts chrome around the wheel well of an NX... that'll be the day we see the first ugliest NX :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think I like them at the back better than at the front. I just don't really think that it fits with the design very well. There is already a lot going on and this just muddies the waters.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts