Lexus NX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I believe it is safe to assume that when the production NX does show its face it will be using the latest iteration of Lexus' remote touch interface. It seems like the RC F sport at Geneva has let a new development out of the bag regarding Remote Touch...

Notice the difference? Back button, AW YEAA... Also notice the menu button has migrated to where the direction arrows used to be. I do hope that the touch scroll has been improved and thats the reason the arrows have been forgone, because those arrows were quite handy...

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm sure that this new iteration of the remote touch controller will be easier to use. Does anyone have some experience using that last one? Did you have any problems with it?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
from what I've heard the last remote touch had a back button embedded into the scroll wheel kind of like the BMW's. Keep in mind that is only what I have heard...

·
Registered
800 Posts
I think its a good idea to have this type of control instead of or as well as a touch screen. I think that you can control the screen easier with the remote touch controller while keeping your eyes on the road.

I am excited to try it out since I haven't seen one of these in person before. Does anyone actually have experience with this controller?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts