Lexus NX Forum banner

Pricing is Official, Thoughts?

17K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  CyberDude 
#1 ·
With the release of pricing today I'm curious what everyones thoughts are on it. Is it still acceptable/plausible for you?

NX 200t is $35,405. AWD $36,805
NX 300h is $40,645, AWD $42,235

#5 · (Edited)
On a few web sites it's saying the NX is going on sale November 18 on the West Coast and on November 26 on the East Coast.

I was told the NX 200t F Sport all-wheel drive will be $45,845 if you take the Region build for my area. It doesn't include the Power back door which is an option and might delay the delivery by months if I want it. I was also told the Power folding rear seats and Heated/ventilated front seats are not an option on the F Sport.

I took for a test drive the Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Coupe, Porsche Macan, Audi Q3, Audi Q5, Audi SQ5, MB GLK and MB GLA. Prices ranges from about 41k to 65k so the NX is a nice price but I didn't take it for test drive. I really liked the Evoque and Macan but they're a lot more money $$$$ than the others. One draw back for the GLA is that the Key-Go (push to start button) is delayed until Nov.

#6 ·
"I was told the NX 200t F Sport all-wheel drive will be $45,845"

I'm already starting to forget about the NX, I wanted something fast with paddle shifters, I can get that on a fully loaded (tech package), faster off the line (V6) RDX for $40G's, or even less if I get a 2013 RDX, it might even change for the better in the 2016 model. Front end of the 200 is plain ugly, the 200 F sport is predator looking, better but weird nonetheless, outward visibility doesn't seen that good, cargo capacity sucks, does the NX look less and less appealing to anyone else too?

#7 · (Edited)
"I was told the NX 200t F Sport all-wheel drive will be $45,845"

I'm already starting to forget about the NX, I wanted something fast with paddle shifters, I can get that on a fully loaded (tech package), faster off the line (V6) RDX for $40G's, or even less if I get a 2013 RDX, it might even change for the better in the 2016 model. Front end of the 200 is plain ugly, the 200 F sport is predator looking, better but weird nonetheless, outward visibility doesn't seen that good, cargo capacity sucks, does the NX look less and less appealing to anyone else too?
To my understanding the NX 200t F Sport all-wheel drive will be $39,565.

I was told that Lexus has a Region build for my area for the F sport which includes additional packages and options and that should be $45,845. That price includes the Premium package, Comfort package, EC mirror (int) option, LED headlamps option, Navigation system option, EC Mirror (ext) and Blind spot monitor option and the heated steering wheel option.

#8 ·
Still in my price expectations. I placed an order with my local dealer last week. Unfortunately our regional builds are already set and there is only 6 200t configurations available, 4 standard turbo and 2 F-sport. They range from (my estimates) $36,525 for a base 200t to $46645 for a Luxury Package 200t. The F-sports were somewhere in between that. They didn't have the Hybrids available for order yet. I originally ordered the Luxury Package, but then decided on the Premium. Couldn't justify the $3145 for the extra features we didn't even care too much about. The differences that the Luxury gave me were PreCollision System, LDA, Power rear seats, leather seating, heated steering wheel, wood trim, rain sensing wipers and tow package. I have leather seats now and I didn't like how they wear. I read that the Nuluxe seat is supposed to wear better, so I would rather have Nuluxe anyway. I just wish they offered PCS and LDA, on the Premium. That would have been the ultimate build! So my final price is $43500, plus tax, license and Doc fees. Delivery in December or January.

#9 ·
Found this on F-Sport and Option Package pricing plus reviewer's thoughts.

http://www.torquenews.com/1083/f-sport-trim-new-2015-lexus-nx-200t-money-well-spent

The 2015 NX 200t F-Sport in 2WD starts at $36,580. The AWD NX 200t F-Sport starts at $37,980. There are two important options packages. The first is the NV navigation package which costs $2100. The next is the PT premium package at $2,045. On my own future cars I plan to get a pre-collision system. Lexus adds $900 for this. All-in a loaded 2015 NX 200t AWD will run about $43,000.
Haven't seen F-Sport pricing anywhere else, would like another source to verify. Pricing is reasonable, considering it is a Lexus. More and more I'm liking the F-Sport.

#19 ·
Today, I was at my local dealership and my salesmen didn't have any new info on the NX. In the showroom they had the new RC 350 F Sport priced at $52,830 and a new RC. Interior is simular to the NX and it really looked nice. He said Lexus sent them three RC's but didn't give them the option to select what they wanted. I'm starting to think they may do the same for the NX and might be waiting a while longer to get one. I wasn't getting a good price on my trade-in for my newer car so I sold it about a month ago through a private sale. I'm having a issue with my older SUV and might not wait to much longer for the NX unless I get some solid info on when they're arriving and what will be available to purchase.

#23 ·
Let's keep this NX related, but talking about the SFS, I was hoping under 7 secs, the old RDX did it in 6.5 w/240hp and a 5 speed trans, why can't the SFS do the same, considering it has 269hp and a 6 speed trans. NX is good at 7 secs, just the price and the front end is off putting to me, and it sucks to have to upgrade to the F sport just to get paddle shifters, which I really want.

#27 ·
If 0-60 is metric one you're not buying a grocery getter, that or you're delusional.

Yes it has merit, like merging on the freeway and getting yourself to safety, but it should never be the decider unless you're one of those bench racers who compares the straight line times of your wifes crossover with Benny's

#28 ·
Has anyone been told by their dealership that they have NX's on order or have allocations for them? So far, the sales manager at my local dealership said they don't have any allocations to order an NX and I've been waiting since the beginning of October with a deposit down. I wanted to order a White F Sport AWD but it seems as if there trying to push an Atomic Silver NX on me that there getting in on Friday of this week. I'm at the point where I just might turn around and buy something other than a Lexus. It would be my first Lexus and so far, I'm not happy with the service from the sales department. I did find out that another dealership about an hour away is getting in Black F Sport AWD on this Friday and that color was my second choice.

#31 ·
I had a black car and currently have a black SUV. Black does require a lot of maintenance to keep it clean, especially in the Northeast during the Winter months.

My local dealer in Cerritos, Ca. started taking orders in November. Maybe the second dealer will order one for you.

I spoke to someone in the sales department yesterday at the other dealership and they don't have any allocations either to place an order. They said their black F Sport is sitting at the port in NJ just a few hours away and it might take weeks before it arrives at their dealership. When I first called the dealership about a week ago they said it should be arriving on Friday which is the same day my local dealership said they will be getting their F Sport.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.