Lexus NX Forum banner

Pointers for buying 450h+ In the SE?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  roho 
#1 ·
Hello
I am in NC and looking for a NX 450h+ for my wife. I think she likes seeing me struggle with impossible tasks. After going through a hell of a lot of health issues this year, she asked if I could find one of these to bring her some joy.

I know it is only released in certain states, and after calling 4 dealers in GA, SC, and NC I know there is no point in ordering one nearby. Any other suggestions on how to obtain one? Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Finding a NX350H+ is probably three times harder than finding a Toyota Rev4 for prime . And all the Toyota stealers in NJ are marking them up 5 to 10 grand over Msrp . And there’s a 8 to 12 month wait for the Rev4 prime .
After all my frustrations searching for the Prime or the NX 350h . I settled on getting the wife a NX350 turbo for now . And will maybe trade up when it’s payed off in 4 yrs .

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Plant

#3 ·
I'm in NC and searching for a NX 450h+ for my significant other. I think she loves seeing me battle with unimaginable assignments. In the wake of going through a ton of medical problems this year, she inquired as to whether I could find one of these to give her some pleasure.

#4 ·
Hello
I am in NC and looking for a NX 450h+ for my wife. I think she likes seeing me struggle with impossible tasks. After going through a hell of a lot of health issues this year, she asked if I could find one of these to bring her some joy.

I know it is only released in certain states, and after calling 4 dealers in GA, SC, and NC I know there is no point in ordering one nearby. Any other suggestions on how to obtain one? Thanks in advance.
Have you checked dealers nationwide? If she’s able to help you, I would encourage her to do the looking, and have you help her, after she’s done all she can. How bad does she want it?😊

#6 ·
I'm in Florida and my SA said they have no idea when a 450h+ will be available. I put my name on a waiting list however.

With the new 2023 model year about to be built I've read that prices are going up a lot due to part supplies and vendor increases. The 450h+ is already priced pretty high so I will probably pass on one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.