Lexus NX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those vossens or what ever wheels they are look great on the NX. In for knowing what brand and model of wheel it is, along with specs.

·
Registered
800 Posts
The first picture that you posted looks like it would have been a great teaser shot to put out in anticipation of the NX's official reveal. Love the Vossens and I also like how the black on the tail lights blends with the black exterior color.

·
Registered
246 Posts
The first picture that you posted looks like it would have been a great teaser shot to put out in anticipation of the NX's official reveal. Love the Vossens and I also like how the black on the tail lights blends with the black exterior color.
That mention of Darth NX along with the photo provided that you were commenting on about has me thinking Lexus could get these into some movie... a batman movie ;)

Example from Acura:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That mention of Darth NX along with the photo provided that you were commenting on about has me thinking Lexus could get these into some movie... a batman movie ;)

Example from Acura:

NX can be on the villains side, it has that sinister look that can grow even more sinister with the right things done!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I am sure that Lexus would love some more product placement. Not sue which villainous show would have a spot for something like the NX but I would be happy to see it happen.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It can also be said that they might not need it with the volume they're getting which has been overwhelming to them.

But of course there's no harm in even more exposure.

·
Registered
800 Posts
It can also be said that they might not need it with the volume they're getting which has been overwhelming to them.

But of course there's no harm in even more exposure.
Only show I can think of with Lexus product placement is Suits. They are always driving Lexuses on that show.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Only show I can think of with Lexus product placement is Suits. They are always driving Lexuses on that show.

I don't watch that show but from what I can make of it, product placement of the LS here is smart.

Definitely not the type of thing you'd expect to see the NX... maybe if Weeds was still around!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I don't expect a super high powered lawyer in New York to be driving (or being driven in) a NX. Maybe their soccer mom wife would, but not the actual lawyer. Not sure where I would expect the NX to be put into a show with product placement. I don't really think this vehicle needs product placement though. It's doing well on its own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts