Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I took delivery of my NX 200t last week. I absolutely love this car. However there is a minor issue which I believe is a bug...

Sometimes the contact and other settings are greyed out even when the BT connection to my iPhone 6 is active. It comes back on after a while and then it goes away again. When I tool it back to the dealership the contact remained visible so they haven't been able to comment on it yet.

Similarly sometimes when I go to setup only audio is displayed, the other settings are greyed out. But the other settings do come on most of the times.

Has anyone experienced this?

·
Registered
800 Posts
I think you should try another phone and see if the problem persists. Then you can figure out if it is the system generally, or something specific to your phone.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I think you should try another phone and see if the problem persists. Then you can figure out if it is the system generally, or something specific to your phone.
probably the best thing to do, a different operating system like an Android.

if going back in firmware on the iPhone was an option i'd suggest that but last i checked we can't do that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I took delivery of my NX 200t last week. I absolutely love this car. However there is a minor issue which I believe is a bug...

Sometimes the contact and other settings are greyed out even when the BT connection to my iPhone 6 is active. It comes back on after a while and then it goes away again. When I tool it back to the dealership the contact remained visible so they haven't been able to comment on it yet.

Similarly sometimes when I go to setup only audio is displayed, the other settings are greyed out. But the other settings do come on most of the times.

Has anyone experienced this?
stupid questions, and only because I can be stupid too, but I have had this problem and it turns out that items in the menu were greyed out because I was moving at the time.. once I stopped the items returned.

·
Registered
112 Posts
With my NX it has never liked any of my USB sticks. Last week it would no play my I Pod. Yesterday I updated the OS on the I Pod and now it is fine.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
With my NX it has never liked any of my USB sticks. Last week it would no play my I Pod. Yesterday I updated the OS on the I Pod and now it is fine.
Funny how that works. Maybe reformatting a USB stick will solve the problem?

Usually when I have problems with them, that solves it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts