Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a Taiwanese Photoshoot, haven't seen the F-Sport (let alone ANY NX) in the dark. Looks great IMO, especially in that deep sheen Atomic Silver.

·
Registered
800 Posts
The headlights look great. The shape and also the brightness really make the NX stand out on the street. The body contours take the night lights nicely too.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Nice, and the LEDs look great. Maybe it's the exposure or a filter or angle, but the rear tail lights don't seem to be on.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I'm glad I saw this because at night the NX looks awesome! One more thing to make getting one of these something even more to look forward to.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I think if it wasn't for the lower light strip shaped in a way that is unique to Lexus, then it could be easily mistaken for a German vehicle, but to the average person that doesn't know much about vehicles... that could be the case.

·
Registered
800 Posts
The Nike swoosh part of the headlights are really nice, and defining for Lexus. It is a signature that stands out from other vehicles. I like how the emblem is illuminated as well.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
It sure does.

Over time people might establish the fact that it's unique to Lexus since this is becoming the standard thing for the brand... much like what ever other brand is doing.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Headlights and grilles are the most distinctive markings that automakers can change and make their own, grilles more so.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
It's one of the most distinctive things they can change and it just makes sense, easy too. But don't forget that when those things change, a lot of other things about the vehicle changes as well.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Headlights and grilles are the most distinctive markings that automakers can change and make their own, grilles more so.
At night, if I see the Nike swoosh lights in my rear view mirror, I know it is a Lexus. The spindle grille has been criticized by some as ugly, but when you see it you know it's a Lexus. Several other manufacturers are using a six sided grill that look similar to each other. From a distance it is not so obvious which brand it is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Nike swoosh part of the headlights are really nice, and defining for Lexus. It is a signature that stands out from other vehicles. I like how the emblem is illuminated as well.

I have not noticed the Lexus logo illuminated on ours, I will check that out!

·
Registered
61 Posts
That looks beautiful ! The Atomic Silver in the night reminds me of Hyper Black. Where it's like a Silver with a black pearl mixed into it sort of thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts