Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accompanied by Red Interior, slick combo spotted in Japan. I believe its being shown with the stock headlamps not the optional LED's??

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
LOVE IT, this is really one of the best color combos to go with, even a white exterior with a red/black interior would be nice to have

·
Registered
800 Posts
This red interior looks great. Sometimes red interiors have a bit of overkill with too much of a good thing. This strikes just the right balance. Love the contrast stitching too.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my only disappointment is the red leather was not applied to the doors as well. I've always liked how BMW does their interiors for that reason...

·
Banned
157 Posts
my only disappointment is the red leather was not applied to the doors as well. I've always liked how BMW does their interiors for that reason...

Looks good, but too bright for my taste, I like the dark red/rose of the NX better.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

that is so true, even just a slight bit of red would really help to carry on the red, they can do better

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good, but too bright for my taste, I like the dark red/rose of the NX better.
its not about the shade of red, its that the BM's get leather treament applied to the door inserts as well where as lexus just does the seats. IT doesn't blend right...

·
Banned
157 Posts
its not about the shade of red, its that the BM's get leather treament applied to the door inserts as well where as lexus just does the seats. IT doesn't blend right...
True, more red inside besides the seats would be nice.

Black is OK, but my choice is this:

Attachments

·
Registered
800 Posts
Anyone notice how the red leather looks dirty or something at the bottom of this picture? Is that supposed to be there or not?

AS far as how much red there should be, I don't mind what Lexus has done. It could use slightly more if it wanted to, but I think that BMW uses too much red.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Its an interesting color. Almost black, but not quite. I think that this is one of those colors that need to be seen in sunlight to actually get a feel for what the color is. I'm actually pretty curious now though. Is there any pictures of the NX or another Lexus vehicle in this color that is taken IRL instead of in a studio?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts