Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
I dont mind that at all. Although it seems they left the rear quarters unchanged and grafted the leaked front end on. Its close but theres too much dichotomy between the soft-ish front end and the jagged rear...

·
Registered
240 Posts
I know that lexus likes to go out there when it comes to concepts but on the NX it seems like they went out there as usual but finished off with such an ordinary product it could pass as a toyota lol.

·
Registered
800 Posts
The back of it looks more angular and interesting like the concept, but that is the part of the NX that wasn't shown in the leaked shot, so how much does that really tell us. I think most people will be disappointed that the front of the NX looks so round given the sharp and angular design of the concept.

Do you think that the NX will stand a chance against the competition if it tones down the concept design this much.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I dont doubt the ability of the NX to succeed. The RX doesnt have particularly knock your socks off styling sales either and is still the top selling luxury SUV out there.

If you want a clue as to what will happen with the production NX, just look at the transition the LF-LC underwent to become the RC coupe...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.