Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner here: NX300h
Wondering if iPhone 6 (non plus) will integrate with the non wired charging station. Android only?
I was of the belief that Siri would show responses on the screen. Thus far, verbal responses only. Anyone have more info?

As a sidebar.....my NX is perfect. No issues, no rattles, super comfortable. Higher than stated mpg when using Eco mode. Feels like it has a more rigid chassis than my 3 year old RX. Ride is smoother, perhaps helped by standard Michelins. Rear seat legroom is surprisingly large. Happy with my choice.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Siri

I believe you have to have the iphone cabled to the USB for it to work. It is not a wireless application.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats on your new NX! I am considering getting one.
Can you clarify please- is premium fuel REQUIRED or SUGGESTED?

Very nice looking!
Thanks.:)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
As far as I have seen it is also required.

If you're financing it and plan on owning it's best to stick with what's recommended and follow through with other best practices.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bet if it wasn't for that turbo it would require regular fuel instead.

Fortunately fuel prices are dropping which makes buying premium fuel a bit better :D

·
Banned
331 Posts
I bet if it wasn't for that turbo it would require regular fuel instead.

Fortunately fuel prices are dropping which makes buying premium fuel a bit better :D
Well, China is getting the 2.0 withOUT turbo...i wonder what specs on fuel requirement is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts