Lexus NX Forum banner

New NX 350h

9K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  ohaley 
#1 ·
I’ve put a deposit down on a 2022 NX 350h and was just wondering if any new owners might comment on the comfort of the driver area? Is the knee space wide enough to be comfortable? Thanks much.

#3 ·
Thanks Clemson. I’m going to answer my own question now as I just picked up a 2022 NX350h last night. The driver’s seat is very nice and the knee width is fine. It’s also a very quiet car (my other car is a 2017 RX 450h) and I think it might even be quieter than my 2017. The hybrid to engine transition is seemless. We’ll see how it goes from here!

#5 ·
Hi jjxl - I’ve had the car for seven days now. I find it handles well, the seats are very comfortable, and it has a good “steering feel.” The user interface (the control screen) is a bit frustrating to learn and for me switches and dials are far easier. This is probably just a matter of learning the system, but it is not intuitive. I’ve only put 110 miles on it so far so very limited impression. I’ll report more later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.