Lexus NX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new NX on December 23 - made myself a nice Christmas present!!
Atomic Silver, Luxury Package 200t.
Just reached 2000km, and I am so excited with the car. Everything I needed is there - style, quality, agility, new tech, fuel efficiency (11.1 litres per 100km mixed driving)
The LED headlights are extremely powerful- ongoing traffic drivers are confused and often giving me the light signal.
Best Lexus dealership and service at Lexus Northshore, Vancouver.

Just another happy Lexus driver :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, but it would be great if we could see some pictures. Are the drivers in oncoming traffic getting blinded by your lights?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting an NX. Are there any accessories and/or modifications you're planning to get for it when they become available?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, you can find some photos of the car.
Regarding the lights - yes, this is happening almost every day. I already checked it during my first service (1600km) but everything is normal.
Cheers !!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!!
Not sure about accessories at this time - the car has everything.
However I am regularly checking all the new stuff coming on the market
Best

·
Registered
520 Posts
I got my new NX on December 23 - made myself a nice Christmas present!!
Atomic Silver, Luxury Package 200t.
Just reached 2000km, and I am so excited with the car. Everything I needed is there - style, quality, agility, new tech, fuel efficiency (11.1 litres per 100km mixed driving)
The LED headlights are extremely powerful- ongoing traffic drivers are confused and often giving me the light signal.
Best Lexus dealership and service at Lexus Northshore, Vancouver.

Just another happy Lexus driver :)
Welcome Dimitri, glad you found our little community...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Thanks!!
Not sure about accessories at this time - the car has everything.
However I am regularly checking all the new stuff coming on the market
Best
I think that it is a good thing that you feel the NX is complete without buying an accessories. Some of the body kits that I have seen are pretty cool though.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
would you ever get accessories that are viewed as customization parts or just stick strictly to OEM-like accessories?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I am from Sydney Australia, just placed an order for a 300h Luxury model. I have to wait until the end of May for it to arrive in Sydney, more than 3 Months wait.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello I am from Sydney Australia, just placed an order for a 300h Luxury model. I have to wait until the end of May for it to arrive in Sydney, more than 3 Months wait.
same here in the US, you will have to wait for 3 months to order an NX. all NXs are assembled and shipped from Japan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts