Lexus NX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Your grey NX looks great and I can almost smell the new car smell when I look at the interior shots. Congrats on getting it home and in your driveway.

Let us know how you like it.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Your grey NX looks great and I can almost smell the new car smell when I look at the interior shots. Congrats on getting it home and in your driveway.

Let us know how you like it.
That's why I like enjoying them while they last, for the smell and condition of the materials. Years down the road you'll start to notice little wear marks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I hope to upload some pics with instrumentations on to make the interior more interesting :)

I was on highway today and that "sport mode" is amazing. I don't think the RX has that. Not my 2013 model, or has it and i just didn't discover it?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Thanks guys. I hope to upload some pics with instrumentations on to make the interior more interesting :)

I was on highway today and that "sport mode" is amazing. I don't think the RX has that. Not my 2013 model, or has it and i just didn't discover it?
Next generation model should have it, it's more than likely a next generation thing for most models as they step into that stage.

Quite possibly something that requires too much for it to just be added in to a vehicle that didn't have it before.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, i have had several DSLRs. I am trying to get accustomed to a Sony mirrorless camera but i keep coming back to a DSLR. I have owned several Nikon cameras and have built up a collection of lenses. No, I am not a professional photog., just a crazy photo enthusiast :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts