Lexus has announced that it will be adding a 2.0-litre turbocharged 4-cylinder engine for the NX 200t in the UK. Lexus said that deliveries of this added engine model will begin in the middle of March and will be priced from £38,095.
The NX 200t will join the NX 300h hybrid, which has been on sale since October 2014 and starts at £29,495.
The big news here is the introduction of the 2.0-litre turbocharged engine. It is the first ever turbocharged engine created by Lexus. This engine produces 235 horsepower and has a peak torque output of 350 Nm. As far as its efficiency goes, the new engine should have a mpg rating of 38.5 as measured by UK standards and it has an emissions rating of 183 g/km of CO2.
The Lexus NX 200t will only be offered in F Sport trim level. It will come with a admirable list of standard equipment inlcuding:
- 18-inch alloys with two-tone finish
- Headlights with LED high and low beam functions
- F Sport heated electric leather front seats with lumbar support
- F Sport suspension with performance dampers
- Electric steering column adjustment
- Power tailgate
- Wireless smartphone charger
- LED fog lamps with cornering function
- Rear privacy glass
- Parking sensors
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Smart Entry and push-button start
- Integrated roof rails
- Pre-Crash Safety system and Adaptive Cruise Control
- Reversing camera
- Dual zone climate control
- Lexus Media Display with Remote Dial controller
- Eight-speaker audio system with DAB digital radio and CD/DVD player
- USB multimedia port
- 60/40 folding rear seats
- Electric, auto-folding door mirrors
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management
- Hill-start Assist Control
- Eight airbags
- Remote double door locking
- Speed-sensitive automatic door locking
- Rain-sensing wipers
There are also a range of options including Lexus Navigation and Lexus Premium Navigation packages.