Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm sure thats all well and exciting, but the real money is made with bread and butter...

Meanwhile, Bracken says Lexus will have at least one, if not two, models debuting at January’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

He doesn’t divulge details, but one is likely the first look at the next-generation RX midsize CUV. The RX last was redesigned for ’09, and WardAuto’s product-cycle chart shows a next-generation is due in ’16.

·
Registered
27 Posts
too bad they shot down the idea of an NX-F becoming a reality, instead that won't happen....or at least that's what they want us to believe to send us on an emotional roller coaster.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The RX is their best selling model so that will be exciting to see, but usually car makers take more risks on their lower volume models. I am excited to see something new in this performance car that is supposed to be debuting.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea the GX looks a little dated to me now. It needs a bit of a new silhouette, but it is hard to come up with interesting shapes with vehicles of that size.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some teaser shots of the new performance vehicle that Lexus will be bringing to Detroit.

Many are saying that this is the GS F, while there are some others that are saying that it is the IS F. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Its a GS F, that has long been known as the next F model, not to mention the several proto mules spotted out and about over the last year...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The interior looks really nice. Love the seats and the carbon fiber material on the dash.

I hop that the blue is closer to the first picture you posted instead of the second two.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not a bad look, there are improvements that can be made to make it more up to my liking, but overall it's a look that i can live with, thanks for posting those pictures of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts