Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NX is as small as it is going to get for now. Lexus Australia boss Sean Hanley stated, "At the moment we have no plans of anything sub-NX.”

Many competitors have created even smaller CUVs. There is the BMW X1, AUdi Q3 and Mercedes GLA.

Toyota will debut the C-HR Concept's production model soon. And that could later become a Lexus model.

Would you guys consider something smaller than the NX?

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/09/lexus-has-no-plans-for-sub-nx-crossover.html

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I highly doubt I can do with anything smaller than the NX and not sure what something sub-NX will be like. Plus I have a feeling it might thin out their efforts to much, taking away from the NX. But it's probably them trying to target the Germans.

·
Registered
147 Posts
There seems to be a drive these days to come out with really compact cars but at some point they become too small for general use. The Lexus NX is a good size as is for a compact SUV.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only reason why it is a conversation is because of other brands doing it. Those cars are very small. People are buying them, but I think that it might be a fad. I am feeling the crossover thing coming to a peak in the near future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts