Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how do you know if you're looking at a NX Turbo or an NX Hybrid? I'll show you...

The NX Turbo features two tone wheels, while the NX Hybrid wears the same set just all chrome. Also note that in traditional Lexus form the NX Hybrid wears the blue Lexus badge.

·
Registered
800 Posts
So that's the only difference? Won't you get to choose between a few different rims when you put in an order anyway?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
even the lower portion of the rear bumper is different, typical of a toyota or lexus hybrid, usually all the aero is different

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea the turbo gets crazy agressive slits for exhaust pipes while the hybrid hides them, much like most of the road cars :D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
yea the turbo gets crazy agressive slits for exhaust pipes while the hybrid hides them, much like most of the road cars :D
can't blame them.
thankfully the way they design their hybrids it's not obvious a hybrid, it's not screaming at you and saying I AM A HYBRID. It has little hints that it's a hybrid like some special edition model.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Why are the images so squished? The badge is the easiest giveaway between the turbo and hybrid.

I wonder how much power the 2.0L turbo will make.

Where will Lexus get a 2.0L turbo.. hmmm

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Why are the images so squished? The badge is the easiest giveaway between the turbo and hybrid.

I wonder how much power the 2.0L turbo will make.

Where will Lexus get a 2.0L turbo.. hmmm
My guess is just over the 300HP mark.
Not sure what Toyota/Lexus is capable of when it comes to making boosted engines.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Im house is the best. At least they are not depending on some partnership to get this going, just all Lexus from here on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts