Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Japanese customers will be able to begin ordering the NX this weekend, here is the brochure. Don't expect to glean anything significantly significant however, the text is too tiny to read from the photographs not to mention its in Japanese.

·
Banned
331 Posts
Let's all kill the photographer! WTH?! You have this great brochure and you take ONE freaking picture of it from 100 miles away! Can't even use Google Translate on it! ****, the world is so cruel!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Let's all kill the photographer! WTH?! You have this great brochure and you take ONE freaking picture of it from 100 miles away! Can't even use Google Translate on it! ****, the world is so cruel!
I know right.

One easy job to do and the photographer messed it up!

So much for seeing this.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Didn't get much from that but thanks for posting the link.
The Google translate on my browser didn't translate much from it.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Not like this shows us much of worth. I'm sure there is some good info in there, but like you guys are saying, I can't read Japanese and the writing is so small that I can't really tell what it says even if I could read Japanese. When do you think we will see an English brochure?

·
Banned
331 Posts
Not like this shows us much of worth. I'm sure there is some good info in there, but like you guys are saying, I can't read Japanese and the writing is so small that I can't really tell what it says even if I could read Japanese. When do you think we will see an English brochure?
My 100% guess is August/Sept for October launch....

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
with a launch date around then it seems like NX owners need to start thinking about winter tires, the one's in the north.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts