Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Very dramatic and fun. Makes the NX look good too, and I like the idea behind the commercial. Doesn't tell you much about the NX, but it does show off the design quite nicely.

I'd say that Lexus did a good job with this commercial. 7.5/10

·
Registered
800 Posts
Have you guys seen any ads on tv or is Lexus just sticking to the internet right now? Obviously the tv commercial is not going to be 1:44. Just wondering if they have a shorter version for tv.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you guys seen any ads on tv or is Lexus just sticking to the internet right now? Obviously the tv commercial is not going to be 1:44. Just wondering if they have a shorter version for tv.
I would be surprised if they're not already on TV, I don't watch TV so can't say much about that.

·
Registered
240 Posts
yea i've been browsing through the tv channels to see if any commercial show up

i have noticed the new porsche macan commercials circulating

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i've been browsing through the tv channels to see if any commercial show up

i have noticed the new porsche macan commercials circulating
Nice! I have heard a lot of great things about the Macan, would look into getting it, but I think i want to play it safe and stick with Japanese.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Nice! I have heard a lot of great things about the Macan, would look into getting it, but I think i want to play it safe and stick with Japanese.
Do you think that Porsche isn't as good quality or something? Although everything is basically worse quality than a Lexus.

I think that the Macan is quite a bit more expensive than the NX will be too.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you think that Porsche isn't as good quality or something? Although everything is basically worse quality than a Lexus.

I think that the Macan is quite a bit more expensive than the NX will be too.
It's just that german vehicles have a reputation for being unreliable and costly when it comes to maintenance. Im very familiar with Lexus and know what to expect of them so going with a new Lexus will leave me more at ease then a Porsche.

·
Banned
331 Posts
The saying goes...Porsche will cost some up front in terms of reliability, but their durability is excellent down the road.

YMMV.

·
Banned
331 Posts
is it good enough to make you consider getting one?
Good question. But Porsche generally nickel and dime you on options! So, a Mican may cost as much as Lexus LX570 after all the goodies!

So, probably not. I am debating between going all out and get GS350 F Sport ($60k) or going cheap like the new Subaru Outback.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts