Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know if this is the same "Molten Orange" paint color available on the Lexus RC?

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm looking at pictures of the RC in Molten Orange and I am thinking it is the same color. Its hard to tell a bit because of lighting, but that's my best guess. here are som epics for comparison.

This one is in Molten Pearl.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Talk about superfluous, maybe thats cool on a CT, but I would think they could of come up with something slightly more upscale than orange spray paint and cut springs.... SHEEEESSSHHH

·
Registered
520 Posts
great paint sure, but not flattering to the NX at all, with its gaping black maw it looks more jackolantern than not ;)

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
great paint sure, but not flattering to the NX at all, with its gaping black maw it looks more jackolantern than not ;)
Perhaps, but this looks like one color Lexus uses to attract attention. I wouldn't buy a car this color; it will be interesting to see how many years this color stays around.

·
Registered
800 Posts
That molten orange color is actually not happening. That is a photoshopped image. But it makes me really want them to make the color!

This is the original.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
That molten orange color is actually not happening. That is a photoshopped image. But it makes me really want them to make the color!

This is the original.

Out of all the pictures I have seen of the RC in blue, this is probably the best of them, definitely something to see in person.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts

This is the original.

The orange color is Molten Pearl and is available on the RC F and RC 350 F Sport. Color on Lexus website. Also have a picture in Gallery (OC Auto Show).

·
Registered
800 Posts
The orange color is Molten Pearl and is available on the RC F and RC 350 F Sport. Color on Lexus website. Also have a picture in Gallery (OC Auto Show).
OK, it might be available, I am not sure. But I do want people to realize that the picture of it in this thread is photoshopped and not the real deal.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Also notice that the rims were also changed in the molten orange photo. They likely exist somewhere, but they haven't actually been on the RC F.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think a who cares might be in order here. The wheels on that F are the same as on the SEMA NX. which BTW I read on CL stared out as a wrecked press demo...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts