Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I just ordered a eminent white pearl nx200t F-Sport and is waiting for it to come. I only got a few options cause I was on a budget so I only got the auto trunk, and heated seats. No other options. However, I do have plans for this car but mainly into suspension.

Anyone else here from the PNW??

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome.

What exactly are you planning to do to the suspension? Hope you have plans for wheels to complement the suspension changes ;)

·
Registered
800 Posts
From British Columbia originally but in Toronto now. What part of PNW are you from?

Any idea when you'll be getting your NX in?

Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome to the boards, if you're going to get an option heated seats seem like a fine compromise ;) Also curious what you plan for suspension. A drop, big hatch style?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Getting an NX to sit this low would be awesome. Seems to be just the right amount for daily driving without issue:

·
Registered
800 Posts
It is a good amount for daily driving. I do think that it is funny that people are moving from sedans to CUVs, and then they go and lower the ride height which basically makes it a hatchback.

·
Registered
246 Posts
It is a good amount for daily driving. I do think that it is funny that people are moving from sedans to CUVs, and then they go and lower the ride height which basically makes it a hatchback.
I don't see why not, some folks want to make it more to their liking. Lowering a vehicle isn't all about ride height but how it feels when driving.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I don't see why not, some folks want to make it more to their liking. Lowering a vehicle isn't all about ride height but how it feels when driving.
I mean people can do whatever they want with their vehicles, I just find it a little funny. I think that it has more to do with looks than how it feels to drive though.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I mean people can do whatever they want with their vehicles, I just find it a little funny. I think that it has more to do with looks than how it feels to drive though.
Looks is a big motivator and a common one but while doing that you do get a change in performance

1 - 12 of 12 Posts