Lexus NX Forum banner

Hello!

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  mojo 
#1 ·
Hi, just registered recently for this forum. I just picked up my new NX on Tuesday! So far I love it! Lexus has really stepped up the technology advances in this vehicle.

#6 ·
Here are some quick pictures. I didn't know anyone had replied, I thought the website would email me. I'll try to get some better ones next time I get it outside in better lighting. It's the 200t, I believe it's Atomic Silver, but I didn't realize there was another bright silver color when I checked the website. This was the same color as the demo model at the dealership. It has Nav, Tech package. The only thing I didn't get was the F-sport, or top add on package which added the motorized rear folding seats.

So far I love it! It's been taking me a awhile to get used to all the features and everything. I've gotten what I think is great gas mileage compared to my previous car.

Attachments

#7 ·
joeyg724,

Don't despair. Will place my order for an Atomic Silver with Creme interior tomorrow or Wednesday 12/31. Probably from Japan because it is way loaded. To be delivered with lots of patience.

Enjoy your good fortune.

P.S. Looked at an MKC VERY carefully as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.