Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just took delivery a week ago of my new 2016 NX 200t. Color is black on black, with F Sport Package. So far all is great! Traded in my 2009 IS250 (Matador Red).
Owned another IS250 (2006), and 3 Lexus ES models prior to that. Earlier, two RX-7s, three 280Zs, and my first car -- 1972 Chevelle Super Sport. Sure wish I still had THAT car.
Looking forward to keeping up to date in all things NX!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Glad to hear you took delivery of a 200T F-Sport.

Are you planning to get any accessories or modifications for your NX? Some tuning companies out of Japan have already come out with a few things, worth looking into if that's your kind of thing.

I know what you mean with the Chevelle. We had a Grand National and that thing was awesome, even though it was an automatic. When the time is right, i'm planning to get myself a 62' Camaro.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not currently planning on performing any mods on the NX. The F Sport package provides all the visual punch I'd like, and the onboard technology more than satisfies.
Really, I'm simply a happy camper at this point!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm not currently planning on performing any mods on the NX. The F Sport package provides all the visual punch I'd like, and the onboard technology more than satisfies.
Really, I'm simply a happy camper at this point!
That is one thing I can agree on, one you get up to the F-Sport package you're pretty much set, no need for anything extra. And i've been noticing more and more of that throughout the many brands out there offering a similar product.

This will help us down the line as I think there might be rules against aftermarket parts, we might have to go only OEM :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts