Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
I'm about to buy NX200t (still hesitating between 200t and 200tFsport)
This will be my first time buying a NEW car.
Hope to talk with y'all about nx a lot!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi guys.
I'm about to buy NX200t (still hesitating between 200t and 200tFsport)
This will be my first time buying a NEW car.
Hope to talk with y'all about nx a lot!
Curious to know your thought process on deciding between the two as you are not the only one who will be making that decision as the new 2016 models hit the showroom.

The seats and wheels on the F-Sport are to my liking, but are they worth the higher price point?

Question to all readers of this forum: what made you decide between the 200t and the 200t F-Sport?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Good choice of new vehicle to be getting, from what I can make of others experience with the NX... your first car will be a good one, far less things to worry about in comparison to other new car.s

·
Registered
800 Posts
Glad to have you on the forum. Do let us know about why you decide on one model over the other, or tell us your concerns and maybe we can help you make a decision.

Having a Lexus as your first new car will certainly be a good move.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Glad to have you on the forum. Do let us know about why you decide on one model over the other, or tell us your concerns and maybe we can help you make a decision.

Having a Lexus as your first new car will certainly be a good move.
I'm also interested in knowing as well, since everyone has different reasons for choosing one car maker over another or one model over another.

Maybe though that we'll help to find some common reasons for us getting the NX.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same decision yesterday, and chose the f sport. I love it! Had a long drive home (varying speeds) and think:

The f seat was surprisingly more comfy. I felt I had a little more space.

The ground clearance beats all my previous sedans and all out family Lexus sedans. The approach angle is lower but still well over standard curbs.

Powerful and still smooth.

Seat heating was fine

It's not nearly as stiff as the previous ISs but still firm, yet a smooth ride. I got all the variability I sought from the 3 driving modes.

Got a great deal on a 2015 in my fav color atomic grey. My non f choice was silver black or white. I thought the F sport would be too costly but mine was only $6 more a month.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Excellent!!

I think all of us who drive the F-Sport pretty much agree with your assessment and not with those critics who believe the F-Sport is just "too harsh" or "not like a Lexus should ride." :rolleyes:

And the second best part.....you got the color and a price that make you feel good....nothing could be better.

Welcome to the forum. You'll generally find that if you have questions about your NX, someone here has probably already answered that question at some point.

Where in Cali?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Excellent!!

I think all of us who drive the F-Sport pretty much agree with your assessment and not with those critics who believe the F-Sport is just "too harsh" or "not like a Lexus should ride." :rolleyes:

And the second best part.....you got the color and a price that make you feel good....nothing could be better.

Welcome to the forum. You'll generally find that if you have questions about your NX, someone here has probably already answered that question at some point.

Where in Cali?
That's one thing I think Lexus has done well with and that is ensuring their vehicles are what you expect of them. Even the RC-F did this well enough.

·
Registered
800 Posts
That's one thing I think Lexus has done well with and that is ensuring their vehicles are what you expect of them. Even the RC-F did this well enough.
Are there vehicles from other manufacturers that don't accomplish this? If you do your research you hsould know what to expect in any event.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts