Lexus NX Forum banner

Has anyone else got their NX yet?

47K views 66 replies 29 participants last post by  iride4u 
#1 ·
I am curious to hear how others like their NX. It seems that I am the only one who has posted so far. :)

#3 ·
Zero negotiation and zero incentives. I had to pay MSRP. I couldn't even get any accessories thrown in. I got a turbo in Atomic Silver.

#5 ·
Bought mine on Saturday. 200t, obsidian, Luxury, Navigation and chrome wheel upgrade. Full MSRP and no incentives (which I imagine won't pop up for 6+ months). I was the first to arrive at the dealership and of the 4 they received on Wednesday, 2 had already been sold. I was dead set on White, but that was gone (with a good wait before the next was to arrive), so I went with the Obsidian, which looks super sharp (though I am mindful of the upkeep to keep it looking shiny). There was a line of people waiting to drive it all morning while I worked on the deal. Love it so far!

#7 ·
Congrats! Glad you got one! Black is nice, but you are correct about keeping it nice, takes alot of work but if you are willing to upkeep, it will stay awesome! I pre-ordered mine before they even had pricing. I wanted the Atomic Silver w/premium package, but ended up with the Luxury. My dealer got in 15 the first day, all were spoken for. All the premiums and f-sports were all gone, i dont know of any other luxury units that came in other then the one we got, but now they actually have inventory of about 15 more units, most are comfort packages and base models. i think i saw 1 premium, in white.

BTW, which chrome wheel upgrade are you refering to? We didnt have an option like that.

#9 ·
BTW, which chrome wheel upgrade are you refering to? We didnt have an option like that.[/QUOTE]

They were changing out the nice alloy wheels that come with the Luxury package when I arrived at the dealership and replacing them with some very fancy chrome wheels I imagine they had on hand (this was going to be the showy floor model). They looked so good, I ended up keeping them on. Probably a sucker ad-on, but they're pretty sharp.

#10 · (Edited)
BTW, which chrome wheel upgrade are you refering to? We didnt have an option like that.
They were changing out the nice alloy wheels that come with the Luxury package when I arrived at the dealership and replacing them with some very fancy chrome wheels I imagine they had on hand (this was going to be the showy floor model). They looked so good, I ended up keeping them on. Probably a sucker ad-on, but they're pretty sharp.[/QUOTE]

You got some pictures? Would love to see them! I know what you mean by sucker add on, but i didnt get that....maybe i should be glad they didnt get me for another several grand! I already paid $2500 for the extended warranty.

#15 · (Edited)
Those are NICE!!! How much did the upgraded wheels cost, if you don't mind me asking? BTW, does it have the upgraded LED headlamps? I followed my wife this morning in her NX and those triple LED's are super white, and bright! Don't know if worth the extra $1160 we had to pay though, but I still like them!

#19 ·
I got mine in atomic silver today, nav, around the vehicle monitoring for lane change, sun roof, etc. Hot looking, people on Sunset blvd pointing and giving thumbs up. The ONLY COMPLAINT why the **** didn't lexus plan for the phone charger (wireless) to fit the IPHONE 6 plus! ITs not like there wasn't the Galaxy from Samsung for years! Come on Lexus, WTF???? YOu want a younger demo but screw up with stuff like this.

#20 ·
My NX F-Sport... I am in love!

I actually have the distinction of being the first person in Nashville, Tn to purchase the NX. As a former Lexus owner and favor to me, they let me test drive their first one the day prior to them going on sale. They had two 200t's and one F-Sport in Atomic Silver, Premium. It was a no-brainer. I fell in love the moment I slipped behind the wheel and finalized the deal. I couldn't take delivery until after 4pm the next day though because my dealership was having an NX unveiling event, and had only mine and another to display. When I went to pick it up, one of the salesmen announced to the crowd that I was, "the guy" who purchased the one everyone wanted. I had two other very interested buyers actually offer me cash to give it up. As tempting as it was, I respectfully declined. I have been anxiously awaiting of this vehicle, which I was adamant would be my next car. I am beyond satisfied and most of my expectations met. I was quite disappointed to learn the 'heads-up' display was not an available feature her in the U.S. It is seriously cool and a feature I have desired in a car for a long time. The only disappointment so far, is the mediocre sounding, 'Premium' sound system. It will satisfy the average buyer, but in addition to an avid interest in cars, I am also a bit of an audiophile. Needless to say, if you're reading this then you are already most likely a fan. Be patient, it won't disappoint!

#24 · (Edited)
First NX 200t F Sport AWD arrived at my local dealership late yesterday. My salesman called me as soon as it was delivered. He said it's mine if I still want it and put a sold tag on it so no one could take it for a test drive. I wanted White/Rioja Red but it's Atomic Silver/Rioja Red but after checking it out today and taking it for a test drive it might find a new home tomorrow in my garage.

#26 ·
Suspension was stiffer than the NX 200t AWD but wasn't very stiff. I just sold my 2SS/RS Camaro with only 2400 miles on it and that suspension was stiff. Last week, I test drove a NX 200t AWD on the highway and would of liked the suspension to be a little stiffer. Today, I only drove the F Sport around the auto group where the dealership is located which has some long roads but not the same as on the highway and I thought the ride was comfortable. I heard the engine but didn't hear any rattles. It does have the active sound control and I think it was on. Not sure why Lexus even has it, if it actually opened up the exhaust that's one thing but just a sound generator...

#29 ·
I've asked the sales manager and salesman multiple times over the last three months about ordering or trading for an NX of my preference and they said my allocation wasn't picked up yet and other dealers won't trade. I don't get it, I was told I'm one of the first that will get an allocation where the dealer can choose from incoming NX's or factory order to my specs which would take 12 or more weeks but they still can't order me an NX. Two days ago a second batch of NX's were delivered, only one F Sport so far.

I was ready to buy the Atomic Silver today, I like everything about the SUV except the color. It's been cloudy here for about two weeks so I can't see what the color looks like in direct sun light. They still offered $1500 off the MSRP but I'm not buying something that I'm not happy with. At this point, I have my deposit back and not sure what I'm going to buy.

#30 ·
Today we spent the entire day with the dealer salesman; We spent yesterday on the Lexus site building site.So we had printed two NX models out. One being the 200t and the other 300h. We traded our 2013 RX 350 in. When we presented the factory build sheets to the saleman,he stated that we could not order either car alacarte. The factory will not allow us to choose certain alacarte items unless we chose a prem or lux package. So we bought one with lots of add on which would never have ordered.. Simply NO FACTORY ORDER BUILD SHEETS ALLOWED..... I SAY WE WERE SUCKED IN..... THANKS

#31 ·
Picked up our NX300h last week. Three dealers said no to negotiation. Finally went thru the COSTCO portal and drive 60 minutes. The problems is that the 300h will only come completely loaded (luxury & Nav) until Jan/Feb or later. I doubt that you will drive out for less than $50K after tax.

#37 ·
Ordered my wife's NX this morning, and they already found one! A little pricier than I wanted, but she really likes it. We paid sticker... $46,900. AWD, Matador Red, creme interior with luxury package, nav and all the bells and whistles. Should have it sometime tomorrow. Will post pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.