Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To my eye, the lights and lower grill trim retain design elements of the NX. I guess this will be Lexus design features for the upcoming years. I do like the way the lights look.
Agreed, I'm insanely curious what they've come up with. If I had to put money, the size looks like a replacement for the CT. They won't go below the CT nor $30K, which means its either a CT replacement, below the NX, or a way too expensive sub-sub compact...

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm also a fan of the new grille and I think its cool that they would do something new like that on a model that is at the lower end of of their model lineup. The wide body silhouette is also a cool thing about this teaser picture.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Agreed, I'm insanely curious what they've come up with. If I had to put money, the size looks like a replacement for the CT. They won't go below the CT nor $30K, which means its either a CT replacement, below the NX, or a way too expensive sub-sub compact...
CT replacement sure seems to be it. CT is in need of a refresh and considering the time and how compacts are progressing in the market....timing is right for a strong compact like it

·
Registered
800 Posts
I mean at this point Lexus is out selling BMW and is consistently getting awards and topping lists. They probably do feel comfortable asking for a higher price so that they are on the same playing field as the Germans. No more lower prices to try to get conquests.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.