Lexus NX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a NX 200t Base, but was wondering if it is simple to replace my front bumper with the s sport bumper. I know the f sport bumper uses different fog lights, but as far as everything else I would assume it wouldn't be a problem. I was going to get the f sport, but the cheapest f sport I could find was roughtly 7k more than what I paid for my base. Dealer quoted me $500 for the f sport bumper unpainted which isn't too bad, but also quoted me $500 for each fog light which imo is pretty ridiculous.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think that there is a lot of parts that are different between the two models. There has to be a support for the lights as well as different wiring harness for the F Sport. I think that it would several thousand dollars in the US.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Too bad the NX hasn't aged more since with age comes road kills where parts like this can be had for probably half as much as the dealer would charge for it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
You can ask your dealership if something like this is possible and get a quote but I don't think the cost of changing out the bumper will be what you're hoping for.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I wouldn't rule it out, but you'd have to look at how the bumper is fastened to the body, if the f sport bumper is available, if it can be directly replaced. Best to ask our dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts