Lexus NX Forum banner

ES to NX

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  toyotafan 
#1 ·
Hello! I have been waiting on the NX for....a long time. I ordered a new ES in 2007.... it is an 08 with 96k miles. It has been a great car. I am going to order a loaded NX300h as soon as possible.

I want Mark Levinson (fingers crossed) and RES+...... for sure.

#2 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum! The ES of that generation is bulletproof and so comfortable -- great car.

Are you going to trade-in the ES for the NX, or keep the ES in addition to the new NX?

I have an older Infiniti sedan that I keep saying I'll part with, but as the miles climb I just can't see trading in a car without any problems whatsoever. It's staying in my driveway alongside the NX.

#3 ·
Thanks for the welcome! This is a really good question. I think they will give me about $12k for the ES, which is $12,840 when you factor in sales tax. While it isn't worth trading such a nice car for this, with our driveway, we cannot have three cars......unless you want one to get hit! Long story short, I will either trade or sell most likely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.