Lexus NX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, when I depress the brake pedal, I hear a soft, single click noise from the pedal area. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is it normal? I heard that Lexus will issue a recall related to the brake actuator. Is it the clicking sound coming from?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Do you have the 300h? If so normal as I remember the same for my past RXh and CT hybrids I had. If not, I'll have to pay attention to the 200t and report back.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have NX 200t with only about 1,000 miles. What did you do with your RXh and CT? Is it normal? Should I bring it to Lexus dealer to check it out? Thanks

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hmm, I was going to say that it could be regenerative braking on the hybrid, but that doesn't apply here. I have heard of other people with the same problem though so maybe there will be a recall.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Is it normal? I heard that Lexus will issue a recall related to the brake actuator. Is it the clicking sound coming from?
Anything safety related they'll recall. Probably best to take it into your dealer to let them inspect it since if safety related you'll want it to be fixed asap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not yet. Maybe next week. The brake system looked and felt normal when I press the pedal except a soft clicking sound. I will post the outcome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone, when I depress the brake pedal, I hear a soft, single click noise from the pedal area. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks
I've noticed it the last couple weeks in our 200T F sport. It makes a click sound and I also feel some feedback in the pedal at the same time as the click. I will have it looked at in a couple weeks during the 6 month check up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've noticed it the last couple weeks in our 200T F sport. It makes a click sound and I also feel some feedback in the pedal at the same time as the click. I will have it looked at in a couple weeks during the 6 month check up.
Did you take it to the dealer yet? If yes, what did they say about the click sound? Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts