Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hmm, I was going to say that it could be regenerative braking on the hybrid, but that doesn't apply here. I have heard of other people with the same problem though so maybe there will be a recall.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone, when I depress the brake pedal, I hear a soft, single click noise from the pedal area. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks
I've noticed it the last couple weeks in our 200T F sport. It makes a click sound and I also feel some feedback in the pedal at the same time as the click. I will have it looked at in a couple weeks during the 6 month check up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've noticed it the last couple weeks in our 200T F sport. It makes a click sound and I also feel some feedback in the pedal at the same time as the click. I will have it looked at in a couple weeks during the 6 month check up.
Did you take it to the dealer yet? If yes, what did they say about the click sound? Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.