Lexus NX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Good review but I hope this isn't impacting anyones buying decision. At the end of the day you need to decide for yourself. Just have to add reviews like these to your own arsenal of information.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I agree with the write-up generally though. This part sums it up pretty well.

If it sounds like a winner, well, it is. Lexus has delivered all of the essential qualities customers are looking for in this segment with a stylish, moderately practical, efficient and easy-to-drive companion for a couple or small family. However, in almost every area that the NX excelled, the GLK was right there with it, and trumped it in a few key areas. Plus, styling and cachet being such significant factors for many considering a luxury small utility, the NX’s polarizing design will either conquest new shoppers or repel Lexus traditionalists without even factoring whether its German competitors are superior or not.
I do think the design is really hit or miss with a lot of people. I love it, but some people want something a bit more conservative. Seems like it is actually pretty equal to the GLK and it really comes own to personal opinion.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
The design is a win either way, it makes a big impact within the segment which IMO means a lot.

A design that includes a great change from how laid back their designs used to be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts