Lexus NX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lexus says they can and will surpass 300,000 Us sales...

http://wardsauto.com/auto-makers/lexus-certain-surpassing-300000-two-naias-debuts-possible

Lexus says selling more than 300,000 vehicles in the U.S. in 2014 is almost a certainty, with a plan to hit 305,000 by the close of December.

Through October, Lexus U.S. deliveries stood at 244,038 units, a 14.3% increase from like-2013, WardsAuto data shows. The brand typically sells 20,000-23,000 units per month, so it will have to rack up a strong November and December to make up the difference.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Record sales are never something to complain about. I wonder which models are driving the sales growth. The NX is obviously adding to sales, and I guess the RC350.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I can see the Lexus IS being on top as well, i'm seeing a lot of them on the road already and im sure that translates well into sales numbers on the grand scheme of things.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I can see the Lexus IS being on top as well, i'm seeing a lot of them on the road already and im sure that translates well into sales numbers on the grand scheme of things.
Good point, the IS was always doing great with volume.

Current IS is probably one of the more highly anticipated ones

·
Registered
800 Posts
Is it really anticipated if it is already on sale?

I wonder what Lexus' goal is though. They aren't going to outsell the Germans, so they are just trying to do well for themselves?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts