Lexus NX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about what TractionLife.com had to say about the NX in their review?

How I’d order it: I’d stick with the gas model, but I’d upgrade not to the F Sport Series 2 on the tester, but rather to the Premium at $44,900. That adds a heated steering wheel, heated and ventilated front seats, driver seat memory, aluminum roof rails, compass, power liftgate, powered sunroof and memory mirrors with auto-dimming.
Full review: http://www.tractionlife.com/2015-lexus-nx-200t-review/

·
Registered
246 Posts
I've heard others complain about the glove issue but that's the way it is for even touchscreen phones. There are gloves designed to be used with touch sensitive surfaces.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Quite a positive review. I feel the order recommendation is based on value. Although I think the F Sport looks nicer, the price difference may not be worth it for some.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Canadian's and Americans living in northern parts might favor the premium more, having that range of heated features help in cold conditions.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Found it interesting and a first I see among many reviews where they praised the Remote Touch Interface. Journalists have always had something mediocre or negative to say.

"Superb user interface to infotainment system"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts