Program fob to roll down windows but not sunroof - Lexus NX Forum

Old 04-15-2018, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Program fob to roll down windows but not sunroof

In the manual for my 2017 NX200t there are 2 seperate dealer configurable options for my fob listed

One is to change the fob unlock button holding down (and or manual key turn) to roll down all 4 windows
And another is to change the fob unlock button holding down (and or manual key turn) to roll open sunroof

when I brought my car in for service I requested that that fob be programmed for the 4 windows option but NOT the sunroof option but when my car was ready I was told it was both options or none from the technical person.

These were listed as seperate options in the manual just as they were with my old 2007 rx350 which was able to have either or both options set

Since the manual describes two seperate options (just as my old car did) and my experience with my old Lexus having the two seperate but combinable options I thought the technician may be mistaken especially as many customers may just want both options turned on it may not be highly requested to have just the windows.

Does anyone have this option turned on and working with just the windows or know why it would have changed from the older models.

Thanks for any input!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List