Lexus NX Forum banner

1st Lexus owner

6K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  David 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, I've got to say that this NX is one FINE SUV! Great ride, quite, tech loaded. Traded in a nice vehicle, but this is a hugh upgrade in quality, luxurious, top notch detail, tech loaded. Just loved the Blue color. Something slightly different but still sexy & classy. Maybe not as quick as my last SUV, but way more sophisticated. Love this vehicle! :D
https://www.flickr.com/cameraroll
I'll take better pics soon. Been busy. I had the clear bra & tinting put in 2 days after getting it!

#14 ·
Hi all... A newbie here but not new to Lexus... Wife currently owns a 2015 CT200h and loves it (me too). I still drive my '96 MB E-320 and it's still going strong, but doing a lot of research for my next car just in case I need to replace my '96 MB. I narrow my search to 3 cars (1) MB GLC , beautiful design IMO with a lot of great reviews (2) BMW X3 , because I never own a Beamer and (3) Lexus NX300h , because of its well-known reliability and I could get a great employee price via my nephew who works for the Lexus Strategic division in Dallas TX - bought CT thru this program. Please feel free and educate me since most if not all of you already went thru similar "process of elimination" [Honestly, I want to consider the Porche Macan as well, but it's a lot more $$$$$ and I don't need the power for my old age]

Thanks a bunch

#19 ·
It's the BRAND thing,,, if Murano is priced too close to NX then I am afraid NX would win. I have not given the Murano a fair chance but I would look at it this time. A friend of mine had a Maxima to 300K miles until he traded it in so reliability is there (except the Path Finder). My '96 MB E-320 - IMO - for sure looks MUCH BETTER than any '96 Lexus (Yes I ALMOST bought the '96 GS 300 Lexus until the seller changed his price after listening to his wife who wanted $500 more out of $32,500... I told him your wife needed the money, so sell it to someone else... it had almost 8K miles back then). I have not ruled out the new MB MLC SUV yet.... in a long run, MB may cost more to maintain, but if we could find a reliable local master mechanic then IMO we would enjoy driving MB more so than the Lexus,,, again it's just one man opinion , I've been driving MB E-320 for 20+ yrs so I know, it's more than a BRAND thing... MB - IMO - builds high quality cars, they have to in order to compete with BMW, Aúdi and Lexus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.