Lexus NX Forum banner

Fuel Mileage Thread

24K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  SanT 
#1 ·
Place for everyone to post and discuss the fuel mileage they've been seeing on either their NX300h or NX200t. Make sure to let us know in your comment which one! Compare it with your old car as well if you wish...

#6 ·
Looks like Lexus wasn't lying when it rated the fuel mileage of the NX. I suppose there might be some variance depending on if you do more highway or city driving. It is a pleasant surprise though given that most auto makers inflate their mpg rating a little bit.

#12 ·
driving

mainly in hill country, so highway milage should be higher.
90% of time I am in Sport mode, because it is so enjoyable, steering wise an the way the tranny does it all

#14 ·
Just did my first fueling after just over 400 miles. 70% of that was highway and the rest backroad commuting to the office with NX200T

Strangely it figured out to 29.5 MPG Way beyond what I was expecting. Must have been doing a lot of coasting on those highways. Looking forward to the second filling to see how much lower this goes. There should be less highway traveling over the next week.

#15 ·
Mpg

Really driving normally, not trying to achieve any MPG, just run it to have fun, and not afraid of flooring it to pass slower traffic.

They were build to be driven, not to make good milleage and if that happens, just happy about it, but people buying to get milleage should drive motorbikes... or walk

#20 ·
Really driving normally, not trying to achieve any MPG, just run it to have fun, and not afraid of flooring it to pass slower traffic.

They were build to be driven, not to make good milleage and if that happens, just happy about it, but people buying to get milleage should drive motorbikes... or walk
Love this comment :laugh:

ClaudeNX, I too drive the executive model. Have you noticed greyed out options in your NAV, specifically the MAP MODE? I think there are about 6 choices but only three are active?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.