Ordered a 2016 NX - Lexus NX Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-18-2015, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Ordered a 2016 NX

I just ordered a new NX today as the dealership didn't have any with the Triple Beams. I was told that I could expect delivery in November/December with a 2016 model.


Has anyone heard if there will be any changes on the 2016 compared to the 2015? The sales rep said no changes.
murdy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-19-2015, 12:49 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Vancouver, USA
Posts: 59
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by murdy View Post
I just ordered a new NX today as the dealership didn't have any with the Triple Beams. I was told that I could expect delivery in November/December with a 2016 model.

Has anyone heard if there will be any changes on the 2016 compared to the 2015? The sales rep said no changes.
Just to clarify, you mean there were no 2015 models available with triple beams, so you ordered a 2016 instead? Which model and color did you order?

So their is a pricing sheet out on the 2016 and they are no longer making 2015's, is that what you were led to believe?

I too would like to know of any changes between the two models years....there have got to be some, even if they are just cosmetic....

Regarding the triple beams...I've read where some on this forum to not like them cosmetically, but I too would not buy a new NX without them!
DampDuffer is offline  
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-19-2015, 01:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 800
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
I'm not sure if we know for sure what the changes to the 2016 model will be, but we do have this thread that has a discussion going.

https://www.lexusnxforum.com/forum/9-...rovements.html

Welcome to the forum!



mister is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-19-2015, 03:23 PM
Senior Member
 
mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 520
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DampDuffer View Post
Just to clarify, you mean there were no 2015 models available with triple beams, so you ordered a 2016 instead? Which model and color did you order?

So their is a pricing sheet out on the 2016 and they are no longer making 2015's, is that what you were led to believe?

I too would like to know of any changes between the two models years....there have got to be some, even if they are just cosmetic....

Regarding the triple beams...I've read where some on this forum to not like them cosmetically, but I too would not buy a new NX without them!
Model years typically terminate at the end of July, starting up again in late August... s0 yea 2015 manufacturing has probably stopped...
mojo is offline  
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-19-2015, 03:53 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Vancouver, USA
Posts: 59
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister View Post
I'm not sure if we know for sure what the changes to the 2016 model will be, but we do have this thread that has a discussion going.

https://www.lexusnxforum.com/forum/9-...rovements.html

Welcome to the forum!
Um, yeah, thanks, I've been following that thread.

But with respect, it currently only contains hopes, dreams, wishes, and complaints....nothing of substance about the actual changes to the 2016 NX.
DampDuffer is offline  
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-19-2015, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DampDuffer View Post
Just to clarify, you mean there were no 2015 models available with triple beams, so you ordered a 2016 instead? Which model and color did you order?

So their is a pricing sheet out on the 2016 and they are no longer making 2015's, is that what you were led to believe?

I too would like to know of any changes between the two models years....there have got to be some, even if they are just cosmetic....

Regarding the triple beams...I've read where some on this forum to not like them cosmetically, but I too would not buy a new NX without them!

Correct. Dealer said there were no 2015 with triple beams available in their region, so we had to order a new build which would be a 2016.
murdy is offline  
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2015, 10:50 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Checking about four different dealerships over the past three months I've only seen less than ten NX's with the triple beams. Seems like they are very scarce. I wish mine had them!

2015 Silver Lining 200t AWD
Creme Interior
Premium & Navigation Pkgs.
Bought May 2015
Traded a '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 LTD
60 Years Old
Timbre is offline  
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Vancouver, USA
Posts: 59
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by murdy View Post
Has anyone heard if there will be any changes on the 2016 compared to the 2015? The sales rep said no changes.
Spoke with my Lexus dealer this morning, and she indicated there are still no known changes for the 2016 model year except color......

No Fire Agate pearl, but instead there will be Amber....so your local police can see you better?

Bright Blue metallic replaces Meteor Blue metallic....

And on the F-Sport, Ultra White will replace Eminent White Pearl....
DampDuffer is offline  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DampDuffer View Post
Spoke with my Lexus dealer this morning, and she indicated there are still no known changes for the 2016 model year except color......

No Fire Agate pearl, but instead there will be Amber....so your local police can see you better?

Bright Blue metallic replaces Meteor Blue metallic....

And on the F-Sport, Ultra White will replace Eminent White Pearl....
I like the sound of Eminent White Pearl better. I guess our White Pearl F-Sport is a collectible now.
SierraM363 is offline  
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Lol, nothing changes past the color. At least for now.
TheLex is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2016 Lexus RX Thai New 2014 NX General Discussion Forum 31 11-25-2018 06:15 AM
Factory Ordered Accessories CyberDude Exterior and Interior 4 02-05-2015 05:10 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome