Lexus NX Forum banner

Hello, Gyrlwolf Here

8K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Hirudo 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm new to the group and am expecting to receive my NX F-Sport, Eminent White Pearl w/Rioja Red interior sometime between the 20th-25th of March. I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. And also can't wait to tint the windows on my new baby to make the white pop even more! :D Thanks again for having me! :)

#5 · (Edited)
@Kennedy-Sorry for the delay in reply. I'm in NJ and it's 7:47 p.m. here. I'm a nurse and am just getting home. :) Thanks for the warm welcome. In regards to the tint, here in NJ you're not allowed to have the front windows tinted, just the back 2 and the windshield. Unless, like me you have a medical exemption form for vehicle sunscreening like I do. (I have SEVERE migraines and use a skin cream that makes my facial skin really sensitive to the sun. So to keep me from having migraines triggered by too bright sun or bright snow in the winter, I was approved. Even with that the state wants you to put only 60% tint on the front windows and 70% on the front windshield. But most cops don't care what % you have if you have the medical exemption form. But if you don't have that form it's a $250 fine here. :( I'm going to get 70% on the front windshield and 20% on all the other windows. I considered going as low as 15% but I'm not sure. When I lived in Mississippi, there were no tint laws and I had 5%. While it looked cool, it was a nightmare at night. And I normally had to roll the front 2 windows down at night to back out of parking spaces. I'm getting really excited as each day is closer to my NX's arrival. I'll definitely post pics upon arrival of it and after the tint job too. ;) @mojo & @mister; Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

#9 ·
Delivery update. Ugh! My NX was due into the port on 3-20-15, but my dealer just called now and said it looks more like it won't be in until 3-24-15 so now I probably won't get it until the 30th or 31st. :( I WANT MY NX! LOL! Oh well, guess my birthday present to myself (which is 3/25) will have to be a little late.

#14 ·
My Email:

Good Afternoon Mr. Cohen,

I've tried reaching you for a few days via telephone but have gotten no reply as of yet, so I figured I'd try email. :) Can you please send me a copy of the vehicle inquiry report for the NX F-Sport that I have on order with you? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you sir & have a great day. I look forward to seeing you soon upon my vehicles arrival.

Very Respectfully,

Trina

His Reply:

Sorry,

I've been jammed all week. I attached the vehicle inquiry for you. It should be here the beginning of April.

Michael

End Email

Michael is the manager of the dealership so I figured I'd contact him as my salesman was off this day. So now I'm waiting until the beginning of April. :crying:

I called my salesman the next day. He says he's "hopeful" it'll be here the first week of April. He said it's now due into the port on 3/24/15 and then after 4-5 days of processing, they normally get it at the dealership. Fingers crossed! ;)

#15 ·
Nice post and thanks for sharing that information.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.