Has anyone else got their NX yet? - Lexus NX Forum
 9Likes

post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-28-2014, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Has anyone else got their NX yet?

I am curious to hear how others like their NX. It seems that I am the only one who has posted so far.

NX200t, Atomic Silver, Black leather, Luxury package with, RSW, Power back door, heated & vented seats, power steering wheel, IPA, NAV, BSM, RCTA, Full triple beam LED Headlamps, PCS, Power rear seats, LDA and the useless wireless charger that my iPhone 6 plus doesn't fit in!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-29-2014, 10:19 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXfan View Post
I am curious to hear how others like their NX. It seems that I am the only one who has posted so far.
I just test drove today the hybrid today. I like it a lot and am planning to buy. did you find any room to negotiate price, or was it pretty much msrp? What color did you pick?
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 11-30-2014, 04:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexinator View Post
I just test drove today the hybrid today. I like it a lot and am planning to buy. did you find any room to negotiate price, or was it pretty much msrp? What color did you pick?
Zero negotiation and zero incentives. I had to pay MSRP. I couldn't even get any accessories thrown in. I got a turbo in Atomic Silver.

NX200t, Atomic Silver, Black leather, Luxury package with, RSW, Power back door, heated & vented seats, power steering wheel, IPA, NAV, BSM, RCTA, Full triple beam LED Headlamps, PCS, Power rear seats, LDA and the useless wireless charger that my iPhone 6 plus doesn't fit in!

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-01-2014, 12:10 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NXfan View Post
Zero negotiation and zero incentives. I had to pay MSRP. I couldn't even get any accessories thrown in. I got a turbo in Atomic Silver.

Does your luxury package have rain sensing wipers?
Thanks
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-01-2014, 12:59 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Bought mine on Saturday. 200t, obsidian, Luxury, Navigation and chrome wheel upgrade. Full MSRP and no incentives (which I imagine won't pop up for 6+ months). I was the first to arrive at the dealership and of the 4 they received on Wednesday, 2 had already been sold. I was dead set on White, but that was gone (with a good wait before the next was to arrive), so I went with the Obsidian, which looks super sharp (though I am mindful of the upkeep to keep it looking shiny). There was a line of people waiting to drive it all morning while I worked on the deal. Love it so far!
dannyd1972 likes this.
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-01-2014, 11:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
Does your luxury package have rain sensing wipers?
Thanks
Yes it does. Didnt have a chance to use them yet. Hasnt rained here in the kast week.

post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-01-2014, 11:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianNX View Post
Bought mine on Saturday. 200t, obsidian, Luxury, Navigation and chrome wheel upgrade. Full MSRP and no incentives (which I imagine won't pop up for 6+ months). I was the first to arrive at the dealership and of the 4 they received on Wednesday, 2 had already been sold. I was dead set on White, but that was gone (with a good wait before the next was to arrive), so I went with the Obsidian, which looks super sharp (though I am mindful of the upkeep to keep it looking shiny). There was a line of people waiting to drive it all morning while I worked on the deal. Love it so far!
Congrats! Glad you got one! Black is nice, but you are correct about keeping it nice, takes alot of work but if you are willing to upkeep, it will stay awesome! I pre-ordered mine before they even had pricing. I wanted the Atomic Silver w/premium package, but ended up with the Luxury. My dealer got in 15 the first day, all were spoken for. All the premiums and f-sports were all gone, i dont know of any other luxury units that came in other then the one we got, but now they actually have inventory of about 15 more units, most are comfort packages and base models. i think i saw 1 premium, in white.

BTW, which chrome wheel upgrade are you refering to? We didnt have an option like that.

post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-02-2014, 01:48 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
You may have a better chance at some negotiation once it gets close to the end of the year/month. Often times that is the best time to get a auto deal.
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-02-2014, 05:47 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
BTW, which chrome wheel upgrade are you refering to? We didnt have an option like that.[/QUOTE]

They were changing out the nice alloy wheels that come with the Luxury package when I arrived at the dealership and replacing them with some very fancy chrome wheels I imagine they had on hand (this was going to be the showy floor model). They looked so good, I ended up keeping them on. Probably a sucker ad-on, but they're pretty sharp.

Lexus NX 200t, FWD, Obsidian, Black Interior, Luxury and Navigation Package
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-02-2014, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianNX View Post
BTW, which chrome wheel upgrade are you refering to? We didnt have an option like that.
They were changing out the nice alloy wheels that come with the Luxury package when I arrived at the dealership and replacing them with some very fancy chrome wheels I imagine they had on hand (this was going to be the showy floor model). They looked so good, I ended up keeping them on. Probably a sucker ad-on, but they're pretty sharp.[/QUOTE]

You got some pictures? Would love to see them! I know what you mean by sucker add on, but i didnt get that....maybe i should be glad they didnt get me for another several grand! I already paid $2500 for the extended warranty.

Last edited by NXfan; 12-02-2014 at 08:17 PM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page