Lexus NX lease rates / lease specials - Lexus NX Forum

post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-08-2014, 01:52 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lexus NX lease rates / lease specials

Right now Lexus is giving away RX350's so it will be interesting to see real world pricing on the new NX.

Lexus has been offering heavily subsidized leases on the RX over past few months. Figures like $299 per month, 24 month leases, nothing due at signing, with 12,000 mi per year.

Many current RX owners had expected a new RX for 2015. As Lexus has delayed the new RX, they are trying to hold onto the current RX customers and keep them from jumping ship at the end of their leases. I'm hoping this bodes well for some Lexus NX lease deals right out of the gate. Two 2014 RX 350's have recently been acquired in my family due to these blow out deals. Find another $44K vehicle at that price point; it's practically impossible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-08-2014, 06:16 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
I wonder if anyone here will bother waiting for year end models which they will as always be able to get a good deal on and probably deal with less issues since at that point a number of bugs should have been worked out.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-09-2014, 02:29 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NXorable View Post
Right now Lexus is giving away RX350's so it will be interesting to see real world pricing on the new NX.

Lexus has been offering heavily subsidized leases on the RX over past few months. Figures like $299 per month, 24 month leases, nothing due at signing, with 12,000 mi per year.

Many current RX owners had expected a new RX for 2015. As Lexus has delayed the new RX, they are trying to hold onto the current RX customers and keep them from jumping ship at the end of their leases. I'm hoping this bodes well for some Lexus NX lease deals right out of the gate. Two 2014 RX 350's have recently been acquired in my family due to these blow out deals. Find another $44K vehicle at that price point; it's practically impossible.
@NXorable: I've been searching long and hard for the RX lease deal you mentioned above ($299/24 mo/12k/$0 drive off). Can you point me to a thread or post with further details on the deal? Thanks in advance!

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-10-2014, 01:01 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
I am going to look into buying a NX around the end of the year. I hear that is when the best deals happen. I'm not sure about leasing though. I just become wary of basically renting a vehicle. You don't get to own it in the end, which makes it the opposite of an investment. (Not that cars are ever good investments.)
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-10-2014, 10:12 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erGS460 View Post
@NXorable: I've been searching long and hard for the RX lease deal you mentioned above ($299/24 mo/12k/$0 drive off). Can you point me to a thread or post with further details on the deal? Thanks in advance!
Hi, I wish I could find a link to point you to. Have you tried speaking with your local dealer? The deal may not be available anymore. I quickly Googled and found this, which is somewhat close...wonder if you could negotiate that drive off.:

http://www.lexusofrockvillecentre.com/2015LexusRX350
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-11-2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister View Post
I am going to look into buying a NX around the end of the year. I hear that is when the best deals happen. I'm not sure about leasing though. I just become wary of basically renting a vehicle. You don't get to own it in the end, which makes it the opposite of an investment. (Not that cars are ever good investments.)
end of next year you'll have a chance, it's going to be a wait, but worth it if you actually can do that. What are you driving currently?
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-13-2014, 02:58 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
@49erGS460 oh by the way, welcome to the forum, just noticed that this is your first post!
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-29-2014, 06:17 PM

Speaking about the RX
it seems like we could see a concept of the next generation RX very soon at one of the upcoming auto shows.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 08:03 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
I've found these deals don't really exist, they are just bait and switch deals. It may have been for one model on the lot with no options or a demo. As soon as you show up at the dealer they say they just sold that one but we have others available at only 4000 down and 500 per month. Just my experience.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 11:57 AM

Just purchased an NX200t at dealer cost from Smithtown Lexus. Deal is good until 1/3/15

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page