Lexus NX Forum banner

NX vs Q5: Excitement!

11K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Kennedy 
#1 ·
There are so many mental gymnastics present in this video it makes my head swim. Regardless see how the NX and Q5 compare in terms of 'excitement'... FFS

#11 ·
Yup Audi's design carry a level of class that that's what i think to be the perfect middle ground between BMW and Mercedes, the perfect mixture of some sportiness with class.
Plan to purchase a 300h sometime next year after the 2016 models have been out awhile....it will be the perfect compliment to the 2016 Audi Q3 I just purchased.

The Audi Q3 has wonderful styling for a small SUV and is really a kick to drive on the winding and sometimes wet roads in the Pacific Northwest. But I'm looking forward to the change of pace in styling and driving when on weekends and longer trips I throw the golf clubs and cart in the back of the NX head to destinations yet unknown.

I've seen the new RX and truly like its styling, but I'll be trading-in my RX400h for the more exciting styling and size of the NX.

It won't be the first time I've owned an Audi and a Lexus at the same time, but I expect it will be the most exciting time!

#12 ·
I took the Q5 out for a test drive today just to see the difference. I liked their Navigation setup better than ours - it seems more organized and simple to find things and use. Also liked the wheels better than our non-F ones, but the styling and performance in the NX is much better. The Q5 is more soccer-mom and the NX is sportier. I would imagine that the quattro would perform better in the snow and rocks though.

#15 ·
I've driven the Q3, the Q5, and the NX200t and NX300h (and lots more cars that fit that segment).

I've got a 2016 Q3 on order because it was really fun to drive, and plan to purchase one of the NX models after the first of the year.

As for the Q5, nice car, but the Q3 was just a lot more fun to drive....and the Q3 size is an excellent compliment to the NX.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.