Child car seat for Lexus? - Lexus NX Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Child car seat for Lexus?

Hi.

I've got an NX 200T. But that's not the reason I'm writing this. No, the real reason is I have a little daughter who still needs a car seat. It's time for her to move to a forward-facing seat (she rode in a Britax Chaperone) so I desided I might as well get a car seat that would be a good match for a Lexus. I had some problems with the current seat. It's hard to put her in there, not without doing this at an angle, and that's not very comfortable for her.

So... I think this is it. I would appreciate any help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 01:17 PM
Pal

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly View Post
Hi.

I've got an NX 200T. But that's not the reason I'm writing this. No, the real reason is I have a little daughter who still needs a car seat. It's time for her to move to a forward-facing seat (she rode in a Britax Chaperone) so I desided I might as well get a car seat that would be a good match for a Lexus. I had some problems with the current seat. It's hard to put her in there, not without doing this at an angle, and that's not very comfortable for her.

So... I think this is it. I would appreciate any help
Admittedly, I don't know much about Lexus. But I am a father and I do have a car seat, and I'm planning to purchase a Lexus after all.

The problem you just described is somewhat typical and may, in fact, have little to do with the alleged Lexus/car seat incompatibility. If you installed the car seat improperly, that might be the root of your problem. Most people make mistakes like that. I don't even mean in general. No, it's just that 70% of people fail to install a car seat properly. Those mistakes are usually non-critical but they make it hard to actually use the seat sometimes.

The thing is, Lexus is a big car. If you have troubles, you may be doind something wrong. A Lexus can accommodate more than just one seat, actually.

Hopefully, everything will be fine. Good luck to you and your little girl!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page